Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Bad days….

​continued from my FB post

๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’›


Here I go with my bullshit, again…..

So depression. I’m not gonna deny nor hide the fact that I got it. Shit, I AM NOT, the only fckn one. 

I think too many people misunderstand how this works. So for me, I’m not always down, tired, emotional, blah….I mean, obvi - you’ve seen my TikToks?! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♀️ it’s come and go…mind you, I am not medicated, currently. I’m researching that. Pretty much all I’m using at the moment is literal sunshine and time outside along with some ashwagandha gummies….and flower. ๐Ÿ’š 

I have days where I start out crying but it ends up being the best day - sometimes I just wanna sleep and or cry…sometimes, it’s all of those things. I practice gratitude CONSTANTLY! And that honestly, is the biggest thing for me..well, gratitude, music and my people.

My people being the ones who send me random texts, who video call and just love on me whether I think I need it or not….

So, moral of the story…..it’s totally ok. You are totally ok. Think about it this way….if you didn’t have the bad days, how would you know what was good and be able to truly appreciate that?!? 

Be good to you. ๐Ÿ’›✨


bad days, you will be ok

No comments:

Post a Comment