Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fabulous Find

I've been wanting to find a vintage butterfly picture (kinda like the one below) for my bathroom...I've browsed everywhere and within my price range, i just couldn't find what i wanted or was willing to settle for, until.....



I walked into Family Dollar and found this really great butterfly picture.  I think I like even better than what I wanted. My hanging pendant looks so great with it, too. Don't you think?

Tip: small spaces can be dramitically impacted and your space can seem twice as large when you decorate with mirrors. They give the illusion of the space going on forever.

4 comments:

  1. It's amazing how you can make something so elegant from something you do not have to spend so much money on. People will never know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that room! The colour is sooooo me! Want to come redo my house? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I live for a good bargain! Cara - I'm there...I'll be over in a minute :P..(I wish)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower Tickle Me blog hop.
    Please drop by and follow back.
    http://alittleoftheother.com

    Have a good week,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete