Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm Just Gonna Ask!

I need your help!  My Willow House Team has challenged us each to make $1,000 in sales during the month of May. So, I need you. If it's just one of these cute Birthday Memories Book = $4.95

 
Or These gorgeous Tuscan Goblets. Set of 4 = $29.96

 

Or these beautiful Italian Planters (Set of 3) = $49.96

Or search the entire Willow House Catalog onilne just click the little Outlet button below! :)
But that's not all!!!


Spend $39.96 get 2nd item equal or lesser value for 50% off!!
(excludes outlet & magazines)

Even if you can't buy right now, join the party, leave me a comment and cheer us on!
ps...All orders placed for the month of May to help me make my goal will receive a handmade gift of your choice. It could be a table runner, tote bag or charm necklace. Your choice!
You're the best!
*smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment