Sunday, May 15, 2011

Shabby Inspired

I love country, shabby decor. I'm not one to like straight lines or wood finishes that are all the same. I want a mix!
Yesterday was the local quilt and art festival in which The Aroboretum hosted and Stitchin' Heaven's customers sponsored the quilts hanging in the park. It was a beautiful day. The beautiful flowers and green everywhere was gorgeous. I woke up today refreshed and ready for something new. I didn't go out and buy anything new, I just rearranged what I had.
So, from a previous post, where I showed fabric pictures on the entry door wall, I have taken those down and now have this:
The girls then brought in a gorgeous Magnolia. How beautiful!
That's it! My weekend inspiration!
Tomorrow I'll put up my Slowcooker Stuffed Bell Pepper recipe. Prep time is less than 15 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment